Thursday 19 January 2012

Christmas pt 2 :-)

So, December 25th, the most exciting time of the year! The one day of the year that I am proudly tired through lack of sleep due to excitement the night before! I am a huge child when it comes to Christmas and I live throughout the year for the excitement of Christmas, from putting up the tree, to Christmas shopping and the big day and seeing the look on peoples faces when they open their gifts!!

I love it, nothing can put me off excitement and this year was no different! I awoke early on and woke up the entire household to open prezzies! Slippers and dressing gown, kettle on the go and excitedly rustling under the tree!!

I was a very lucky girl this year and Santa let me know I had behaved by gifting me with a beautiful Kitchenaid Mixer!!!


I was also gifted with a collection of cakey books, whoopie pie books, cupcake books and an adorable mini-cupcake maker. I spent Boxing Day making cake and using my new toys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment