Tuesday 24 January 2012

En Francais :-)

I intend to spend some time working on perfecting the French Macaron and also to work on the whoopie pies! I seem to have more time on my hands recently and seem to be looking more and more at the recipe books I was so delighted with at Christmas. I have tried French Macarons previously and although successful, they were not something Mary Berry would have been proud to look at!

I love the look of the French Macaron and the possibilities are endless. Light, delicate flavours paired with flawless pastel colours.






I will keep you updated with plenty of pictures - especially now they look so professional! Please note that the amazing photo above is not mine! However, it wont be long until mine are perfection like those beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment